Page 1 out of 8 Pages
- Somebody said my 10 year-old can no longer head the ball. WTH?
- My son played the first part of the 2015-2016 season with INTER. But in November he left the team mainly because it is too far away. Now he would like to play the season-end (March-June) with another team. We asked Inter by emails and text messages to please issue a RELEASE. But no answer was ever received. CAN HE PLAY WITHOUT THE RELEASE?
- For u11 boys playoff games this weekend. In case of a tie during the game, what is the tie-breaker? Penalty kicks, or extra time (how long per half), etc?
- Is a goal kick subject to the goal-to-goal rule under modifications for the U9-U12 divisions?
- With it getting chilly out if we have a jersey that is red can the boys wear a black long sleeve compression shirt underneath? I couldn't find red in his size and the number will be clearly visible and the shorts are black. This is ok correct?
- 2016-2017 Frequent Questions On Declarations
- What are the new SFUYSA Early Season Divisions and how do they affect my participating in Cup competitions at the end of the season?
- Are teams required to fax in ALL game rosters after each game or are they only required to report game scores online ?
- We are a U17 team playing in the U18/U19 Division 6 Game Season. Can we have U18 guest players from our club play with our team?
- we've put in schedule requests before the August 7 deadline for home schedule changes. What is the deadline for Visiting Teams to respond?