Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I thought I received an email last year stating the sfuysa will now earn got soccer points. Is this correct? These points become valuable when applying for high end tournaments.
- How many teams make the playoffs for the U11 Boys Div1 this year (RS_B111)? This league has 22 teams.
- does our team get GotSoccer points for being in the SFUYSA league?
- How do your report the score of a game?
- When did the RS start? I thought it was the weekend of November 1st. Our team
played our first game this past weekend, but there is a team listed in our RS group that shows 3 games already played for standing/ranking purposes. How is that possible?
- I would like to know what happens when the score reported on rosters at the end of the game is incorrect. For example score reported is 3-1 and actual/ correct score is 4-1.
- Is there any way to access to nominations for games. I submitted a nomination for a player from one of our last games (497) but couldn’t do the second player as I couldn’t read his pass number on the scan. When I tried to go back and submit it today I seem to not be able to find where to access the team.
- We are tied with another team but they are listed ahead of us? We beat them during the season, what are the tiebreakers?
- How many teams make the playoffs?
- Should all game rosters be faxed in to the number on the game roster?