I want to pay by check. Where should I send it.

FAQ Administrator
09-17-2014 20:53

SFUYSA offers a convenient method of paying fees and fines using an online form and credit card processing by PayPal at (www.sfuysa.com/payments.asp).  However, if your club pays requires you to pay by check, you can prepare and send it to:

South Florida United Youth Soccer
c/o Barry Witlin
1200 S. Pine Island Rd #230
Plantation, FL 33324

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry